Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Future of the CPR Coffee Shop

Hey guys,

You may have heard the recent news that Club Penguin Rewritten is coming back this month! As of today, I have taken down everything that was related to Vintage Penguin from this blog, as it wasn't very successful. Also due to the fact that Vintage Penguin is closing pretty soon, so not really that much point about blogging about VTP as I only just started and there's barely anything to blog about now anyway.

Well, as of the future of this blog - it's not really up to me. I'm going to be stepping down and watching from the side lines, but I'll freely still be glad to help with things if needed. I'm giving this blog to the all the authors and editors who have helped hard keeping this as it is today, so the fate of this blog is up to them now. I'll still be around as a Moderator you all know and love of course, so I'll still be doing that. Why exactly? You may have already seen, but I don't really have enough free time to keep this blog updated all the time, so I think it would be better for other trusted authors to blog instead of me.

It's really been an honour to see this blog grow and develop across the whole year. I have to say, I'm really happy and grateful I made this blog. It's been quite an amazing experience!

The first picture I ever uploaded to this blog in the first blog post. I'll use it again here!


Good luck!

Until next time,

Waddle on.

-Lataus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete this form to comment: