Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Beginning of a New Journey


UPDATE: In respect of Club Penguin Rewritten's closure, The Vintage Coffee Shop will not relaunch until after the game has closed. I'm rushing into stuff at the minute, so enjoy the game while it's still there!

Hey penguins.

I don't know if you've caught up with the latest news, but Club Penguin Rewritten is closing soon. This is saddening news to all, including myself who has been playing it since last February. 4 days ago the blog turned 1 year old, but we didn't celebrate the anniversary of this blog because it has been dead for the past month or so due to the team being inactive. The CPR Coffee Shop was the beginning of my journey on CPR and got me where I am today, and I'm extremely grateful for that. We've been through so much tough times and it doesn't end here.

Fortunately, I will be continuing to use this blog for another CPPS called Vintage Penguin. I hope this doesn't change your opinion on the blog and I hope you consider playing it. It's very similar to CPR but set around the 2005 - 2008 and has lots of potential as well as plenty custom content.  So for now on, the blog will now be called The Vintage Coffee Shop.

The banners and other things connected to the blog will change shortly, but as I can't edit the Twitter, that might take a bit longer.

You can sign up and play Vintage Penguin here: http://vintagepenguin.pw/play/



Along with this, the blog should be back to posting regular updates. They should be much easier to keep track of now since Vintage Penguin updates far less than CPR did, so no threat!


Until next time,

Waddle on.

-Lataus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete this form to comment: