Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Winter Party 2018 Guide

Hello all!

It's finally here - the Winter Party has started! Only part of the island has been decorated for the occasion - so let's have a look, shall we?

First, let's go to the Ice Rink.


Wow! I like these winter-themed balloons all over the Rink. Anyway, let's move on and go to the Ski Hill.


Hey, look! It seems that Rory was kind enough to give out some free hats on the Ski Hill!


And in case you haven't noticed, there's a new Game Upgrades catalogue for Sled Racing!


Now we're done here, let's head down the Ski Hill. I'm sure you know what's coming next, right?

The Great Snow Maze!
In this section, I'll be covering how to complete the Great Snow Maze. I won't go into full details with it, as it'll take up too much time, so I'll just give you a hint on how to complete it.

You can travel over and underneath paths that overlap.


If you've followed that hint, then you should end up in this cave below. Collect the Yeti suit, and you've completed the Great Snow Maze!


I think that wraps this guide up. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete this form to comment: