Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Winter Fiesta Guide

Hello all!

The Winter Fiesta is finally out - so grab your maracas and join me as I cover the items you can obtain at the party. First, let's head to the Night Club!


Wow! It's just like an Aztec temple! If you look where I'm standing, you'll find yourself a box of Festive Maracas.

It looks like we've got everything here now - time to head to the Cove!

Wow! They've really gone and given Mexico a run for its money! And speaking of Mexico - there's some sombreros in the box next to me!


Moving on. Let's try and find the pin now!

Everything looks normal here at the Dojo.


But wait - what's that thing poking out one of the windows?


It's a Taco Pin! I didn't think that Sensei would be the type to like tacos. You can see it here on my player card.


Throughout these pictures, you might have noticed a book with a sombrero on it. Let's open it and have a look, shall we?


Wow! It's a Mexican-themed catalogue! That's very unique indeed. The lei is free, while the Fiesta Dress, sombrero and poncho cost 600 coins, 350 coins and 400 coins respectively.

There's plenty of rooms to see at this party, but one room I'd like to show is the barbecue party at the Dock!

You can have yourself a fish burger and form a conga line. Now this is what I call a fiesta!


And that's not all - the Casa Fiesta, from last year's Music Jam, has returned!


I think that wraps this guide up. See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please complete this form to comment: