Thursday, June 01, 2017

The CPR Coffee Shop's hiatus

Good evening penguins,

I'm afraid I have some disappointing news to share. The CPR Coffee Shop will be going into hiatus. I don't know how long the hiatus will last, but I assure you it won't be forever. Many of you may know that I've recently became a Moderator on Club Penguin Rewritten, meaning I don't have much time for the blog as I did before.

As of the other editors, Danny is very busy with university exams, I have no idea what's going on with Jartarf, which only leaves Debugger. I'll be honest, but I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without them, and I thank not only them, but you readers for this blog's success as well. You've all been a great help towards this blog, ever since the launch back in February.

The CPR Coffee Shop had a good run, and hopefully some day we'll return and be bigger and stronger than ever before.

So until that day comes,

Waddle on.



-Lataus

1 comment:

  1. That's sad lataus. i hope to see more blog post in the future though.

    ReplyDelete

Please complete this form to comment: